TKlle uus army book

Warhammer Fantasy Battles -pelin palsta, jossa on tarkoitus keskustella kaikista niistä aiheista, jotka eivät sovellu muihin otsikoihin. Kysymyksiinkin vastataan, mutta käytä kuitenkin ensin hakua.
Morhgoz
Peliporukkavalvoja

Re: TKlle uus army book

Viesti Kirjoittaja Morhgoz »

Sampuz kirjoitti:JES ensin örkit (armeija jolla olen pelannut jo jonkin aikaa) ja sitten TK ( armeija jolla alotin juuri vähän aikaa sittten).Toivottavasti taikuus pysyy samana...
En usko että ihan samana, jotain muutoksia varmasti tulee...
Warbands of Wastelands

Tärkeintä ei ole voitto, vaan kasa verisiä kalloja,
omia jos ei vihollisen....

I used to take an arrow to the knee, till I took an arrow to the knee....
Morhgoz
Peliporukkavalvoja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Morhgoz »

Originally Posted by theDarkGeneral
Just few "rumors" I've heard through the "grapevine"...
*Tomb Kings/Princes mounts: Will be able to FINALLY ride a Skeletal Steed! Also strange rumor of an "old style" Carrion mount...
*New Character: Supposedly a "Construct" type, much like an Ushabti or the such! Only Hero level...
*Sphinx: Rules and sculpts aren't easy. But, if it happens, it'll take up a Rare slot, have Anti-Magic rules, and be more "defensive" then the Bone Giant.
*Ushabti: Upgrades such as Champs, and weaponary were mentioned...
*Bone Giants: Equipment/weaponary upgrades almost a definite! Sprue suppose to be well "furbished".
*Casket of Souls: No longer will take up a Rare...and optional rule to Target one enemy unit, and roll 3d6 vs their LD! I'm hoping this is incorrect...
*Curse: Killing a King will be more painful then a Prince, and not sure it'll have anything to do with LD tests...
*Tomb Swarms: No longer 0-1 of course...
*Tomb Guard: Optional weapon upgrades, Halberds with hvy Armor? Doesn't quite make sense...but who knows...
*Magical Items: Old style of Banner of the Hidden Dead/Legion will be back! Around 125pts, but will allow you to take any point sized unit (from set units) and have them appear at the START OF THE TURN!!! Thus a Charge will be available to the unit...coupled with Ikon of Rakaph, this is potentially the "one hit wonder". Much better Talismans and Arcane Items, some Weapons, Armor will probably stay much as is.
*Icon Bearer: Will get a "My Will Be Done..." Rule, but only affects Movement I believe...and an increase in his stats! (Wight King?)

Originally Posted by theblackmage
Tomb king/prince: s5. new mounts - a giant carrion called a rock, a royal chariot (heavy chariot with bells), and a construct (skelebeast style thing). special curses available.
Liche priest: new incantation rules. lesser priests can be taken in units. rip-style stuff.
Icon bearer: a tomb guard hero, with a bsb that gives -1 to crumble within 12". gets a special incantation from his banner.
Shawabti: construct hero. counts as lesser priest.
Skeleton warriors: come with bows. may have spears and shields for +1. light armour option. cheaper.
Skeleton cavalry: come with bows, may swap to spears. fast cav, cheaper.
Skeleton light chariots: core now.
Tomb swarms: 3w, 3a undead swarms. 25pts, m5. can be given 10" flight and/or poison.
Tomb guard: cheaper.
Tomb scorpion: new construct rules. new killing blow/poison rules. can be upgraded to count as a lesser priest.
Ushabti: new construct rules. s5 with halberds, and other equipment/command options. cheaper.
Carrion: cheaper. a big one called a rock.
Heavy cavalry: same as core cav, with +1ws, light armour, shield, and spear. may swap shield and spear for flail. cheaper.
Heavy chariot: proper chariot.
Desert stalkers: skellies with two handweapons or bows, and poison. may scout or upgrade to icfb. robes.
Godblooded: new elite (better than tg). greatweapons. bonuses based on chosen god - sun god acts like mark of nurgle. animal death masks.
Bone giant: new construct rules. +1ws. equipment options. cheaper. may count as a banner.
Catapult: multiple ammunition types - burning skull, screaming skull, swarming skull, weeping skull.
Casket: different "modes". boosts priest's incantations.
The embalmed: mummies. no crumble. t5, regen, 2w.
Tomb sphynx: desert spirit/construct. moves as ethereal. better stats than scorpion. may icfb when on the field. base-contact template sandstorm.

Originally Posted by GodlessM
From what I heard those 4 plastic sets are Skeletons, Tomb Guard, SSC, and Bone Giant. Of course I heard this about 6mths ago, so not sure how much water that held, but judging by recent release patterns and the confirmation of 4 kits I'd say it could be likely.

---

Considering GW's leaning towards more monstrous releases I'm sure one of those pics is a part of the Tomb Spynx.

"In the meantime, if you're a Tomb Kings player (or thinking about becoming one) it's time to start building up your Undead hordes in preparation for the new arrivals."
Whilst this makes it sound like no new Skellies will be released, I'm inclined to be cynical and think it's GW trying to tempt people to buy the old ones before they release shiny new ones as they did for VC. I don't think we'll see new Cavalry or Chariots though as these are more recent sculpts and there is a lot more that needs more urgent work in the TK range.

Probable releases then:

Plastic Skeleton Warriors (reduced number as with VC Skellies)
Plastic Tomb Guard
Plastic Bone Giant (with multiple builds)
Plastic Tomb Sphynx (as big as the Arachnarok)
Possibly a Plastic Screaming Skull Catapult w. build variants

New metals could involve some of these new unit types like the Mummies / Embalmed and "Godblooded". Possibly even a giant Roc as a winged mount for characters and a beastie in its own right.

Have at it, y'all.
Joku paljasteli että tuo toinen kuva olisi sfinkin päästä...
Warbands of Wastelands

Tärkeintä ei ole voitto, vaan kasa verisiä kalloja,
omia jos ei vihollisen....

I used to take an arrow to the knee, till I took an arrow to the knee....
AguaToss
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja AguaToss »

Mukava kuulla että ne uusitaan, voisi vaikka aloittaa ne sitten kun on saannut jonkun armeijan valmiiksi.
"The ever mutating power of the dark gods will consume you all."- AguaToss, the Bringer of Apocalypse.
Scumboogie

Viesti Kirjoittaja Scumboogie »

Vaikka en itse tomppareilla pelaa, olen iloinen että nekin päivittyvät. Kunhan nyt pysyisivät örkkilinjalla eivätkä tekisi kirjasta uusia Skaveneita. :/ Mutta jokatapauksessa hyvä että uudistuvat, ovatkin jo odottaneet tarpeeksi pitkään (ja turnauksissakin näkyisi vähän vaihtelevampia armeijoita).
Lassek

Viesti Kirjoittaja Lassek »

Skarsnik, the Lord kirjoitti:(ja turnauksissakin näkyisi vähän vaihtelevampia armeijoita).
Joo ois kyllä kiva voida pelata muutakin kuin epätoivoista nurkassa känötystä. Siistii oli uusiin sääntöihin totutellessa todeta unitti toisensa perään turhaksi. Tankillekin jos sais tehtyä jotain.
Ihme ulinaa. - Rune

Fluffipelaaminen on mielentila. - AgeofSignar116
DraSa

Viesti Kirjoittaja DraSa »

Lassek kirjoitti:Joo ois kyllä kiva voida pelata muutakin kuin epätoivoista nurkassa känötystä. Siistii oli uusiin sääntöihin totutellessa todeta unitti toisensa perään turhaksi. Tankillekin jos sais tehtyä jotain.
Hear hear!
Immune to illusions and scientifical blows.
Armed with black magic, spears and crossbows.

http://jonitanskanen.wix.com/dtd-design
Lassek

Joko nää oli nähty? En löytänyt sekunnissa.

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293832
* First Wave no new core skellies, second or third wave you will get them.
* The Screaming Skull is (as I suspected) going to be turned into a huge plastic kit much the same size as the Skaven Catapult.
* Expect a new core (Mummies)
* Chariots remain core. (Obvious but I put it out there anyway.) This puts two good looking core.
* New Tomb Guard (Obvious) Whats not obvious are the large array of options in this kit - There are bare skeleton heads in here which you can use to put on the Tomb Guard to use as core skellies or you can put some of the heads on the current skellies to spiff them up, or mix and match the two kits. Bows, Halbreds, Great weapons are options in this kit as well as HW/S
* New plastic Scorpion, various builds
* New plastic Bone Giant, various builds
* New Metal Blister Characters/Heroes (LOTS of these)
* New Plastic HQ Chariot (On of the pics on GW article shows a portion of this apparently)
* Apparently there is more of a chariot theme going throughout the book, more versions of chariots in rare, special, HQ.
* Some of these may be Wave 2 or 2.5
* I blew off everything that I heard in this post, so questions are pointless if directed at me, sorry.
* (EDIT) Forgot new cavalry models, apparently a way to make them core as well as special.
I got to recheck the models set for release in May -

There are Knights and Stalkers (each with some tombkingesq name) coming out in the one box set, which i presume are Light and Heavy cav.

There are two types of sphynx as well - I'm guessing, but I think one is magic orientated and one combat orientated. One is a warsphinx or something like that, the other a necro-something (something like necromancer) sphinx.

I don't think these are all of the models to be released either, as there were no characters/blisters listed, so probably some extra stuff as well. No skeles are (so far) in the initial release.
Ihme ulinaa. - Rune

Vesihiisi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Vesihiisi »

Muumiot coreen kuulostavat kivoille. Ei nyt ehkä sillä, että välttämättä niiden takia aloittaisin Tomb Kingejä, mutta kunnon joukko täysin käärinliinoihin kietoutuneita muumioita olisi vain hieno näky ja varmasti oikein hauska sculptausprojekti. GW tuskin tulee julkaisemaan kunnon muumuoita, joilla olisi pelkkä paksu kerros käärinliinoja. Pelkistä muumioista koostuva armeija olisi kyllä jo jotain.
Miau.
Lassek

Mua vähän pelottaa että mun 150 vanhaa skeleä voi jäädä työttömäksi. Mutta 40k:n puolella uudet kirjat on kyllä ollu tosi seksikkäitä ja tämä kuulostaa siltä että linja jatkuu.
Ihme ulinaa. - Rune

Sotahullu

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sotahullu »

Lassek kirjoitti:Mua vähän pelottaa että mun 150 vanhaa skeleä voi jäädä työttömäksi. Mutta 40k:n puolella uudet kirjat on kyllä ollu tosi seksikkäitä ja tämä kuulostaa siltä että linja jatkuu.
No jos huhuja on uskominen niin skelien hinta on 2-5p per tyyppi joten työttömäksi ne ei jää :)
Ja onneksi olkoon jos jaksat maalata kaikki.
Nykyään suunnittelee Itä-Saksan johtamista.
Lassek

No tattis! No eihän niistä paljoa puutu.
Ihme ulinaa. - Rune

sippa

Viesti Kirjoittaja sippa »

Lolololooo :D:D:D:D
Näin jos skelejen hinnaksi tulee todellakin jotain 2p luokkaa. Noilla pistemmäärillä saisin hädintuskin corea edes täyteen :D
GW:tä jo vuodesta '94
jupu_pupu_mies

Viesti Kirjoittaja jupu_pupu_mies »

sippa kirjoitti:Lolololooo :D:D:D:D
Näin jos skelejen hinnaksi tulee todellakin jotain 2p luokkaa. Noilla pistemmäärillä saisin hädintuskin corea edes täyteen :D

= 300 lurkkua minim. että pääsee pelaamaan = GW luulee saavansa enemmän rahaa = Kukaan ei pelaa armeijaa koska ei ole rahaa maksaa 500e 600pts core yksiköitä.

Uskon että lurkut on kuitenkin kalliinpia, tai toivotaan että muut yksiköt on playableja ettei nuita tarvii vaan.

p.s. en tykkää että slaveja on muillakin.
Lassek

Ööh eiköhän se ole varmaa ettei ne viittä pistettä vähempää maksa per kallo. Järki käteen. (inb4 "GW:n tietäen")
Ihme ulinaa. - Rune

kirrppu

Viesti Kirjoittaja kirrppu »

Johan VC:n zombitkin maksaa 4pts, että ei sen alitse voida kyl mennä.....
Justice

Viesti Kirjoittaja Justice »

Kannattaa muistaa, että ne on luultavasti hinnoteltu vanhan fear säännön mukaan joka oli tehokkaampi ;)
Sweet Jesus, Khorne and Slaanesh together in the same box!?
Nope, just Khorne and Slaanesh, Jesus will be released in a blister.
Oberon

Viesti Kirjoittaja Oberon »

Vanhoilla fear-säännöillä zombi surkeine statteineen ja varusteineen oli 4 ja luuranko paremmilla stateilla ja kamoilla 8. Aika paljon pitää stattienkin pudota, että kahteen pinnaan saat samoilla stateilla ja kamoilla lurkun pudotettua. Kamoon. Kyllä se viis on minimi lurkille.
MYYN CSM&DA-armeijaa!

"Tervetuloa Orivedelle pelaamaan. Täällä sorsankin saa piiloon."
HerraMauno

Viesti Kirjoittaja HerraMauno »

Olisko mahollista, että skelet tulis nakuina hintaan 3 tai 4 pinnaa ja kehitykset olis 1 pinnan.
nice2beatU

Viesti Kirjoittaja nice2beatU »

HerraMauno kirjoitti:Olisko mahollista, että skelet tulis nakuina hintaan 3 tai 4 pinnaa ja kehitykset olis 1 pinnan.
en usko on niillä kuitenkin undead sääntö joka tekee unbreakableks ja bowit ja toivottavasti vielä arrows of aspkin säilyy sanoisin että tuskin on alle 5 tai tulee juustosen halpa "gun"line
Viimeksi muokannut nice2beatU, Su 06.03.2011 20:39. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.
Skorne is love, Skorne is life.
Kaapelikala

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kaapelikala »

nice2beatU kirjoitti:
HerraMauno kirjoitti:Olisko mahollista, että skelet tulis nakuina hintaan 3 tai 4 pinnaa ja kehitykset olis 1 pinnan.
en usko on niillä kuitenkin undead sääntö joka tekee pelottomiksi ja bowit ja toivottavasti vielä arrows of aspkin säilyy sanoisin että tuskin on alle 5 tai alkaa tulla juustosen halpa "gun"line

sori noi kirjotus virheet korjaan ku pääsen koneelle.
Tuo 3-4p kuulostaa ihan ihmimilliseltä alastomalle lurulle (statit kuraa, aseistuksena vain miekka). Tästä sitten 1 p keihäs ja 1p kilpi ja 2-3p jousi.
Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “FB: Yleiset keskustelut”