Shadow Wars: Armageddon starttaa Joensuussa toukokuussa!

Joensuun peliporukka

Valvoja: Peliporukkavalvojat

Pexufell

Re: Shadow Wars: Armageddon starttaa Joensuussa toukokuussa!

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pexufell » To 18.05.2017 19:18

Kampanja kartta on nyt virallisesti esillä, ja vaikkei se kaikista kaunein esitys olekkaan, niin sen pitäisi välttää. Hyökkäyksiä saa nyt virallisesti julistaa naapureille. Näyttää hieman siltä, että Armageddonilla on oletettua enemmän kaaoskulttilaisia ja tyranideja, kun örkkejä. Ja fluffillisesti allekirjoittaneella ei ole mitään käsitystä miten Taut on täällä. Yhtä kaikki toivotan kaikille onnea ja menstystä promethium jahtiin!

Campaign map is now officially online and even if it's not the prettiest map around, it should serve it's function. You are now allowed to declare attacks on your neighbors. It seems like Armageddon is heavily infested by chaos cults and Tyranids and less so with orks. And fluffwise I have no clue why the Tau are here. In any case I wish everyone good luck and happy promethium hunting!

Pexufell

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pexufell » Pe 19.05.2017 13:27

Laitoin hiukan edittiä tonne viralliseen tournee ketjuun. Käykää vilkasemassa!

I put out some rules reminders on the campaign chain. Do check it out!

HeresyBrush
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja HeresyBrush » Pe 19.05.2017 15:46

Should we also write in the campaign post the "attack declaration"? or only the final outcome? (so we communicate with each other by PM).
"Santiago y cierra España!"
My blog: www.HeresyBrush.com

Pexufell

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pexufell » Pe 19.05.2017 15:52

Try to do as much of the matchmaking on private as possible. I don't want to get the message board any more bloated as necessary. But if you get mortal enemies and fluff wise it makes sense to throw out some bravado, then by all means. Go for it! But do make any such claims on this message chain and leave the other one purely for statistical purposes.

And of course you can write down full battle reports on the campaign chain too, as long as it also contains the necessary information that I need for statistics.

Thank You!

Pexufell

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pexufell » Pe 19.05.2017 16:14

In other news. It seems that orks have finally found their way to battlefield ( but not on the campaign map yet). There are also whispers of an ancient and dying race making it's way to Armageddon.

IRiaD
Peliporukkavalvoja

Viesti Kirjoittaja IRiaD » La 20.05.2017 02:59

Pexufell kirjoitti:
Pe 19.05.2017 16:14
In other news. It seems that orks have finally found their way to battlefield ( but not on the campaign map yet). There are also whispers of an ancient and dying race making it's way to Armageddon.
This misguided gossip is based on lies and slander, as excepted of a Tzeentchian. The notion that we would be willing to sink so low as to partake in wars of lower races is foolish! We see no reason to risk our Craftworld's citizenry just for the chance to teach you some manners.

Now Harlequins, on the other hand...!
Diogenes kirjoitti:Mutta on ne ajat muuttuneet ... muistan sen ketjun missä IRIAD oli ketjun huonoin vitsi, ja nyt kaikki muut ovat niitä vitsejä IRIADiin verrattuna :P

DraSa

Viesti Kirjoittaja DraSa » La 20.05.2017 10:15

Now I have named my team and my warriors.
I just don't remember all the stats by heart, so I but them there later.
Immune to illusions and scientifical blows.
Armed with black magic, spears and crossbows.

http://jonitanskanen.wix.com/dtd-design

Khormag

Viesti Kirjoittaja Khormag » Ma 22.05.2017 17:46

Pexufell

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pexufell » Ma 22.05.2017 20:19

Just upgraded the team lists and so far it seems we are going to have 10 players! I do apologize for my slacking updates. It's half my noobness and half real life issues. In any way I wish everyone good luck and nice games!

HeresyBrush
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja HeresyBrush » Ma 22.05.2017 22:09

Cool! The more players the better!

I already played my first game against Antti's Taus (thanks for the great game!) and I just obtained a pyrrhic victory. The hive mind is very disgusted...And as a result of the battle, one of my guys HATES one Tau after falling from the heights. Although this is not new, as my Cultists hate anyone with only two arms.

This is the resulting update of my warband: El curto del cobre.

For my next attack: can I attack to any other player? (following the described rules) even to those ones that have played no games yet?

Regards
"Santiago y cierra España!"
My blog: www.HeresyBrush.com

Pexufell

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pexufell » Ti 23.05.2017 00:18

Congratulations on your first victory! And yes, you are allowed to attack other players even if they have done no attacks. Just remember that after your second attack you only have defences left.

Pexufell

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pexufell » Ti 23.05.2017 09:44

There will be a minor rules change on the house rules for two teams in our league. Genestealer cults and Orks. I have had some discussions with players more experienced than me and we have agreed that the current misc rule will handicap horde armies too much. So any army with max team size of 10+ will get to buy double the amount of misc equipment. I do apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused. So Ruben, if you still want to change your purchases you are allowed to do so.

Happy hunting!

-Pexi

Suomismg

Viesti Kirjoittaja Suomismg » Ti 23.05.2017 16:07

Mechanicuksen pyrkimys löytää lisää arvokasta tietoa vihollisen liikkeistä ja logistiikasta ajoi joukon keskelle tzeentchin mahtavimpia sotureita. Urhoollisesta taistelusta huolimatta ryhmän oli peräännyttävä tappioiden kasvaessa yli sallitun marginaalin. Haavoittuneiden joukosta menetettiin paljon arvokasta, mutta vihollisen voimavarat on tunnistettu, ja suuri tieto omnisaian nimissä johtaa voittoon. Taistelun jälkeen Alpha-0001 Ihmisraunio sai paremman kosketuksen yllätysiskujen tekoon ja kykenee nykyään tehokkaammin väijymään saalistaan.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Pexufell

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pexufell » Pe 09.06.2017 23:19

It seems like the war on Armageddon is ever changing. Sectors A1, B1, A2 and B2 were attacked by space marines in silvery grey garments of unknown markings. All the chaos space marines worshiping Nurgle were completely annihilated and all taint of the Old Putrid One was wiped out. We are expecting more news on this situation coming in soon.

Also, also there will be some kind of prices ( that would be gift cards for the fantastic game store of Joensuu) promised for those who have fought most valiantly at the shadowy streets at the spiraling hive cities of Armageddon. More information about these will come around the half way mark of the campaign. Half way mark will hit at the 22nd of the current month. I hope everybody have finished their first four battles by then.

I wish you all good luck and happy hunting!

-Pexi

Pexufell

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pexufell » Ti 27.06.2017 00:15

So there was this thing called Midsummer that kinda forced peace at Armageddon for a bit too soon. But no worries. The conflict continues. Hopefully we will be able to finish the couple remaining matches this week. In any case the second half WILL start 29th of the following month. I have the necessary information up by Wednesday. Sorry for the delays on information.

-Pexi

DraSa

Viesti Kirjoittaja DraSa » Ti 27.06.2017 17:15

I played against Teemu's Harlequins quite long ago now, but I think Teemu forgot to announce the result.
I obviously lost, but I don't even know in what sector the Harlequins attacked :P
Immune to illusions and scientifical blows.
Armed with black magic, spears and crossbows.

http://jonitanskanen.wix.com/dtd-design

Pexufell

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pexufell » To 29.06.2017 21:10

I'll figure out the sectors during the weekend. No worries. In any case people are allowed to book matches for the second round. The campaign map will be updated during weekend but I think you at least roughly remember your neighbours.

Also the couple matches from round one will carry over to round two. So if you missed an attack round one you have extra one round two. The only caveat is that you are only able to use extra attacks againts players with extra defences left.

I also put up the prizes for the campaign on the other chain. So check that out.

Also also, I will be covering with the Skitarii player since he had to skip town for the summer. So personal messages for me if you want to attack Skitarrii. Bonus points (not really, don't have any bonus points to give away) to players who challenge my thousand sons and Skitarrii at the same day.

Tl;Dr

Second round of campaign starts next Monday. Campaign map will be upgraded during weekend. Prizes are up. Have fun and happy hunting!

Pexufell

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pexufell » Ma 03.07.2017 07:42

Campaign map have been upgraded.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Joensuu”