IKRPG Short Campaign

Vaasan peliporukka

Valvoja: Peliporukkavalvojat

Evilworm

Re: IKRPG Short Campaign

Viesti Kirjoittaja Evilworm » Pe 09.05.2014 20:25

Short background for my rifleman ranger dude.

Enlisted in Cygnaran military at an early age. Served first as a Long Gunner then as a Ranger. Got stuck behind enemy lines when khador invaded Lael. He is effectively MIA so basically as good as dead to his superiors. He has gotten tired of the war and he hates khadorans.

He has no immediate relatives that he is aware of as he is an orphan.

Soo its pretty short and is nothing spectacular.

(He also has an onyx statue that summons a black cat)

Juike

Viesti Kirjoittaja Juike » Pe 09.05.2014 22:44

Bilybob is actually a womans name :D Billybob is the male form of the name :D

She has been serving as a gunmage rifle"man" for the ranger battalions for allmost 2 decades when khador invaded Llael, during that war she broke her own killrecord several times over and got totaly dissilutioned about the millitary after getting more and more questionable targets to take out. The last being a young mother taking her child for a swim in a river, that assignement was not carried out as she wanished during her mission, after a firefight was reported in her area. The officers had said it would destroy the enemys moral. She is MIA in the eyes of the millitary.
I'm sorry, I cant hear you over how Awesome I am!

Impostor

Viesti Kirjoittaja Impostor » Ke 21.05.2014 08:40

So, how does everybody feel about second session this Saturday? (24.5) If y'all want it and have time, do you want any games before?

Juike

Viesti Kirjoittaja Juike » Ke 21.05.2014 09:53

I has a game with Marko before hand but I'm game for the IKRPG afterwards.

JMH
Peliporukkavalvoja

Viesti Kirjoittaja JMH » Ke 21.05.2014 10:49

A round of regular games and IKRPG to top that off sound great.
Throw enough dice often enough and eventually you'll get numbers.

witchman
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja witchman » Ke 21.05.2014 15:21

Juike kirjoitti:I has a game with Marko before hand but I'm game for the IKRPG afterwards.
Don't worry Juike, we make deal MONDAY game (i don't come saturday)

Juike

Viesti Kirjoittaja Juike » Ke 21.05.2014 20:36

witchman kirjoitti:
Juike kirjoitti:I has a game with Marko before hand but I'm game for the IKRPG afterwards.
Don't worry Juike, we make deal MONDAY game (i don't come saturday)
Hahahah Right right. I haz syntax error in memori device :D

Naik

Viesti Kirjoittaja Naik » Ke 21.05.2014 22:43

that is ok by me, gaming iz fun
"eräs sukulaiseni luki trigonometriaa tuntokarvansa lerpalleen ja kun hän oli oppinut kaiken, tuli mörkö ja söi hänet suihinsa."

Impostor

Viesti Kirjoittaja Impostor » Ke 28.05.2014 21:05

So, since last time didn't exactly work out, how about setting the date on 7th of June? Alternatively, we could always set it up this week, but because it's the league's last day, i kinda doubt it would work.

Let's hear your opinions.

Naik

Viesti Kirjoittaja Naik » Ke 28.05.2014 22:07

I am ok with this weekend or with the next, both are fine.

now for some music, in the form of Kursk, aka Kypck - Deti Birkenau: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAbLsxit5kk
"eräs sukulaiseni luki trigonometriaa tuntokarvansa lerpalleen ja kun hän oli oppinut kaiken, tuli mörkö ja söi hänet suihinsa."

JMH
Peliporukkavalvoja

Viesti Kirjoittaja JMH » To 29.05.2014 13:13

I vote for the 7th of June.
Throw enough dice often enough and eventually you'll get numbers.

Naik

Viesti Kirjoittaja Naik » Ke 04.06.2014 11:23

So, what is the verdict, are we gaming on saturday? Or does it go again to some other weekend?

Pake
Peliporukkavalvoja
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pake » Ke 04.06.2014 11:33

Imma up for saturday IKRPG goodness!

Impostor

Viesti Kirjoittaja Impostor » To 05.06.2014 07:29

Yes, saturday it is!

Naik

Viesti Kirjoittaja Naik » Ti 30.09.2014 08:57

a game next saturday suits me fine. i just have to update my char up to date with the end of the short campaing experience. and ponder if i get more combat goodness or go for a 3rd career

Naik

Viesti Kirjoittaja Naik » Ti 07.10.2014 08:49

I was thinking I could run some games too, but in a different system. I never remember to talk about this after IKRPG sessions, and as the dudes I'd like to picth this are in this thread, so here goes.
I'd like to try a new found, a mostly narrativistic game with some gamist aspects called dungeon world, a story driven version of the game that started it all. http://book.dwgazetteer.com/ almost everything the game has rules wise can be found from that link. and all characters and gm moves are free to download from the producers homepage. (those are like also all the rules needed) It is a story first, fail forwards type of game, where a missed roll will always make something interesting happen, even if it might in some cases be dangerous.

The game will have monsters-of-the-week type of sessions, abit in vein of the x-files (no aliens), and dungeons. I'll prep and tell more if people are interested. If this game doesn't work after a few sessions, i could resurrect the zombies. I was also thinking sessions outside regular club hours every couple or so weeks.

edit: As this is a new system, the first session will be charcater generation and a introductory adventure. You have been adventuring together for a short while, and have been hired by the University of High Magick as a part-expedition, part-security part-whatever the likes of you do. As the wildscan be dangerous, some muscle is needed for field work and sometimes the testsubjects needed might not be so exited to be testsubjects, like some magical beasts might not want to be captured. (As this game basicly has no skills and uses attribute test for rolls, you can in your char consept claim any skills, as long as you can explain why you or how you know it. Some classes do have some special skills).

I'd like every one to play a different class, so come up with a few consepts which we can then use in creation. But it is not a problem if there is some overlap. No "lol, evil" characters or chaotic/lawful stupids, and characters should have motivations to work together, so no cowardly lonewolfs, who immediately run away if things look a bit rough. but these can be avoided and solved in the chargen. Let's try and avoid consepts that won't work together or that are antagonistic. Some tension between characters can be good, so not every one has to be BFF's.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Vaasa [Wasa Wargames Club]”