Scars of Caen: Blighterghast rules: http://files.privateerpress.com/op/scar ... /rules.pdf
Scars of Caen: Blighterghast seasonal Cards: http://files.privateerpress.com/op/scar ... /cards.pdf
- Participation fee: 10€
- A player's first four games each week earn league points, which determine his standing on the scoreboard. A player can play more than four games a week, but only the first four earn league points.
- A player can score league points only from games against other league participants.
- A player cannot play two or more games in a row against the same opponent. If he does, only the first game earns league points.
- The season can be played only with one faction. At the beginning of the season you choose your faction to which you will stick throughout the season.
- You receive the league patch after you have played three (3) games. This is to prevent game/new opponent/new faction point shenanigans. Only after three games you have participated in the league.
- For Hobby points, a player must show the EO any unpainted model(s) he plans to paint during the league. A player must present the finished model(s) to the EO for confirmation in order to score Hobby points.
- If two players are tied for the championship, they will play one final game to determine the champion.
- Additionally, players score three (3) extra league points for playing in each region and seasonal scenario at least once.
- If the league report form is missing ANY information, (caster/lock name, region, scenario, game size, opponent, etc.) the reported game will be ignored. If you forget to write down your warlock/warcaster, you do not deserve to be awarded points for that game. So don't trust your opponent blindly. Always check the game report form at least twice.
- The league will start on monday, November 3rd and will end on saturday, November 29th.
- The EO always has the final word on rules questions or debates. Players must accept all rulings made by the EO whether or not they agree.(Steamroller 2014)
Scars of Caen: Blighterghast participants (only 12 patches available):
- Jani / Minions (opportunist)
- Marko / Circle (opportunist)
- Hagge / Cygnar (purist)
- Mikko / Minions (opportunist)
- Juho / Circle
- Tumppi / Khador (purist)
- Jukka / Cryx (purist)
- Mateusz / Trolls (opportunist)
- Mikael / CoC (purist)
The season point record sheet will not be visible to the participants, the points will be revealed at the end of the season. Additionally, there will be a final league-ending game between the two top scoring players in the league. A grande finale that will determine the winner of Scars of Caen. So if you didn't win the last season; don't worry. Play and paint hard an you may have a chance to earn a place in the final battle to see who is the true king of the Scars of Caen league.
Mutta nuo on ihan hauskat liigamodelit, sais olla useammin tuollaisia ihan uusia juttuja sen sijaan että joku perusjamppa saa jonkun pienen lisäsäännön.