"As long as any part of its base is in deep water..." jne. Eli missään ei puhuta siitä puolesta basesta, joka oli Haggen argumentti. Lisäksi seuraavat asiat on tarkennettu:
When a model touches an area, you should clearly state if you are in the area, or not.
For all situations where it was not stated:
All ranges are inclusive:
* A model 14" away from a model with FOC7 is in its control area.
* A model 12" away from a model that has RNG12 is in shooting range.
* A model 2" away from a model that has Reach is in melee range.
* A model 4" away from a flag is in range to contest.
You're not within a [thing] unless you are within the [thing]:
* You can't be within a model by being B2B.
* You can't be within a linear obstacle by standing beside it.
* You can't be within a terrain feature if you're not within it.
* You can't be within a template or zone if you're not within it.
Physical objects do not have to follow the same rules as ranges. You're not "within" anything in B2B. There are situations where that would make no sense.
A [thing] is a physical object - a forest, a hill, a model, a wreck marker, a linear obstacle, etc.
A [range] is a distance to a physical object - a weapon RNG, a melee Reach, a command range, etc.
Eli etäisyyksiä mitattaessa (esim. 2" melee range) modeli on rangen sisällä, jos se on tasan 2" päässä. Terrainia, zonea tai templatea mitattaessa täytyy olla edes sen pari milliä sisällä ollakseen within.