Scars of Caen: Scaefang rules: http://files.privateerpress.com/op/scar ... _Rules.pdf
Scars of Caen: Scaefang seasonal Cards: http://files.privateerpress.com/op/scar ... _Cards.pdf
- Participation fee: 10€
- A player's first four games each week earn league points, which determine his standing on the scoreboard. A player can play more than four games a week, but only the first four earn league points.
- A player can score league points only from games against other league participants.
- A player cannot play two or more games in a row against the same opponent. If he does, only the first game earns league points.
- The season can be played only with one faction. At the beginning of the season you choose your faction to which you will stick throughout the season.
- You receive the league patch after you have played three (3) games. This is to prevent game/new opponent/new faction point shenanigans. Only after three games you have participated in the league.
- For Hobby points, a player must show the EO any unpainted model(s) he plans to paint during the league. A player must present the finished model(s) to the EO for confirmation in order to score Hobby points.
- If two players are tied for the championship, they will play one final game to determine the champion.
- Additionally, players score three (3) extra league points for playing in each region and seasonal scenario at least once.
- If the league report form is missing ANY information, (caster/lock name, region, scenario, game size, opponent, etc.) the reported game will be ignored. If you forget to write down your warlock/warcaster, you do not deserve to be awarded points for that game. So don't trust your opponent blindly. Always check the game report form at least twice.
- The league will start on monday, August 4th and will end on saturday, August 30th.
- The EO always has the final word on rules questions or debates. Players must accept all rulings made by the EO whether or not they agree.(Steamroller 2014)
Scars of Caen: Halfaug participants (only 12 patches available):
1. Jani (Minions - Purist)
2. Juho (Retribution - Purist)
3. Otto (Mercs - Opportunist)
4. Jukka (Cryx - Purist)
5. Marko (Skorne - Purist)
6. Tumppi (Khador - Opportunist)
7. Mikael (CoC)
8. Pekka (Legion)
9. Mateusz (Trolls)
10. Dana (Cryx - Opportunist)
11. Mikko (Cryx - Purist)
12. Hagge (Cygnar - Purist)